These engines are specially designed to provide more power for quick and easy removal of all types of snow.
- Our Starting Promiseâ„¢ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 15C114-0117-E8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 16.3
- Weight (lbs): 39.0
- Stroke (in): 2.2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 11.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 15.2
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Muffler: Lo-Tone or Super Lo-Tone
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.