These engines are specially designed for zero turn mowers and other high debris applications to endure extended use in extreme conditions.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Patented 5-Step Integrated Cyclonic Debris Management System: Extended durability under heavy debris conditions.
- Qualified 50% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44T8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.3
- Height (in): 15.7
- Bore (in): 3.12
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Air Filter: Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner – Patented 5 Step
- Warranty Consumer Product Info: 3 year consumer warranty
- Warranty Commercial Product: 2 year commercial warranty
- HP (gross) **: 24.0
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 17.6
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 67
- Starter: Optional EFM
- Muffler: N/A
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 3 year commercial warranty
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.**All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.