Professional Seriesâ„¢ Engines combine professional-grade features, power and performance and ease of use.
- ReadyStartÂ® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Our Starting Promiseâ„¢: Starts in 2 attempts – or we’ll fix it for free.*
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Qualified 60% Longer Engine Life***
- Just Check & Addâ„¢: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.**
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.5
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 13.4
- Weight (lbs): 31
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Engine Displacement (cc): 223
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 15.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Stroke (in): 2.04
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStartÂ® Starting System
- Muffler: Super Lo-Toneâ„¢
* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.**Only available on 7.75 and 8.75 models.***Available only on 8.50, 10.00 models when compared to the expected life of a standard Briggs & StrattonÂ® E Series engine. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.