Commercial grade power, easy starting and reliable performance time after time and year after year.
- Qualified 40% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44S8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.1
- Height (in): 14.3
- Bore (in): 3.12
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 24.0
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 18.2
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Starter: Electric Start
- Muffler: N/A
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.**All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.