These engines are designed for frequent use in demanding work environments.
- Dura-Boreâ„¢ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Qualified 3x the Life: Qualified 3x the life of the CR engine. *When compared to the expected life standards of the Briggs & Stratton CR Series engine.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- XR Professional Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty, 2-Year Consumer Warranty
- Model Number: 15T212-0748-F8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 10.9
- Height (in): 15.6
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Flat Panel or Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 11.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.3
- Weight (lbs): 33.1
- Stroke (in): 2.2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Lo-Toneâ„¢ or Optional Super Lo-Toneâ„¢
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.