The new Cushman SprayTek XP offers the widest range of turf spray booms for increased productivity and superior precision. An advanced low-profile tank, designed with high pressure agitation, ensures a properly mixed product. A wide array of optional controls, allows the SprayTek XP to easily fit any application and features automatic rate control, which adjusts flow for consistent coverage in varying speeds. Upgrades include a sophisticated GPS mapping system and individual nozzle control that reduces chemical consumption and increase accuracy.
- 32.5 HP Kubota® Gas Engine
- 23 mph
- 51.6 ft-lbs Torque
- 7.0-gal Fuel Capacity
- 2-Passenger Seating
- Optional 4WD
- Overall Length: 164 in (4.16 m)
- Overall Width: Operating / Transport18.5 ft. (5.6 m) / 76 in. (1.9 m)20 ft. (6.1 m) / 96 in. (2.4 m)28.5 ft. (8.7 m) / 76 in. (1.9 m)30 ft. (9.1 m) / 96 in. (2.4 m)
- Overall Height: 100 in (2.54 m) with booms up
- Power Source: Kubota® 972EFI gas, 3-cylinder, 4-cycle, liquid cooled
- Horsepower (KW): 32.5 hp (25.2 kW)
- Electrical System: 60 amp, heavy duty alternator; 12 v starter with safety interlock
- Air Cleaner: Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve
- Fuel Capacity: 7.0 gal (26.5 L) unleaded
- Gear Selection: Five speed manual transmission with low-low (creeper) first gear; synchronized in all forward gears;
- Speed: Maximum speed of 23 mph Optional 5th gear lock out available
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Suspension: Solid axle with heavy duty multiple leaf springs and shock absorbers
- Service Brake: Heavy duty hydraulic four wheel disk brakes with 10.7 in (272 mm) disk.
- Parking Brake: Hand lever actuated disk brakes on rear wheels.
- Tires: Front: 23 x 10.5 – 14 6-ply Ribbed (2WD) 23 x 10.5 – 14 6-ply Treaded (4WD) Rear: 26 x 12 – 14 6-ply Ultra Chevron tread