Have You Ever Cut At The Speed Of Sound?
In the face of even the toughest surroundings, MACH Oneâ€™s intrepid attitude answers every call and utilizes the most advanced cutting chamber aerodynamics to push through the most precarious turf. Your cut quality will never be the same.
- High-Volume Output (HVO) Deck: The Mach One utilizes the most advanced cutting chamber aerodynamics to push through the most precarious turf.
- CBT System: Our exclusive Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) ensures that belt tension is constant, keeping the blade tip speed and cutting results consistent.
- Advanced Cutting Chamber: Incorporates a blade overlap of 1.5 inches and is set back four inches from the front of the deck for less clumping and even grass dispersion.
- Model: 992297
- Deck Size: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX921V
- Engine Rating: 31 hp/999 cc
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Ground Speed: 13/6 mph (21/ 10 km/h)
- Acres/HR: –
- CARB Compliant Model: –