Equipped with advanced new TrueDeck™ cutting units, the AR331 makes it easier than ever to deliver a superior quality of cut to all corners of your facility. The AR331 features advanced technology and the necessary functionality to heighten productivity while delivering Jacobsenâ€™s legendary quality of cut. The AR331â€™s AdaptiShift™ technology allows operators to effortlessly shift all three cutting decks to either side of the machine, creating up to 12 in. of offset and the option to create varying tire patterns. The AR331 also features the industryâ€™s only armrest-mounted LCD color control screen, which displays vehicle information, on-board diagnostics and fault alerts. By giving you and your crew the ability to do more with one trim unit, the AR331 will help you get the most out of every work day.
- Type: Kubota® D1105 3 cylinder
- Horsepower: 24.8 hp @ 3000 RPM
- Air Cleaner: Dry cartridge type
- Cooling System: Pressurized, sealed cooling system
- Lubrication: Pressurized system with replaceable full flow filter
- Oil Filter Type: Remote replaceable spin on type
- Electrical System: 12 V
- Mowing: 6.2 mph
- Transport: 8.7 mph
- Reverse: 3.7 mph
- Traction System: 3WD Parallel Series
- Deck Drive: Fixed displacement hydraulic
- Hydraulic System: 8.7 gal. capacity, full flow filtration (10 micron filter); GreensCare biodegradable oil
- Service Brakes: Hydrostatic braking
- Parking Brake: Service free wet disc parking brakes on the front wheels
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel
- Number and Size: Three 27 in TrueDeck rotary cutting units
- Blade Material: Hardened, carbon steel alloy
- Overall Cutting Width: 72 in. featuring AdaptiShift™ with up to 12 in of offset
- Cutting Unit Lift: Joystick operated
- Weight Transfer: Adjustable hydraulic, electronically activated operator control
- Height-of-Cut: 0.75-3.5 in
- Weight: 2004 lbs
- Length: 122 in.
- Overall Height including ROPS: 82 in.
- Wheel Base: 61 in.
- Width: 77 in.