The GK 500 series by Jacobsen® includes the 518, good for undulating turf, the 522, and the 526 for increased productivity on flat greens and tees. This durable, reliable walking greens mower comes standard with Jacobsen’s legendary quality of cut.
- InCommand™ Control System – Features user-friendly D-handle with variable speed control and more functional operator presence controls.
- Precision Balanced – Precisely balanced for true, straight-line tracking.
- Optional Turf Groomer® – Improves turf conditions through three-dimensional mowing.
- Durable Centrifugal Clutch – Engages easily for smooth operation with no adjustments required.
- Quiet belt drive system uses no oils, eliminating leaks on your green.
- Type: Honda® GX-120
- Horsepower: 4 hp at 3600 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 5.4 ft.-lbs. at 2800 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: 0.66 gal.
- Reel Drive: Belt Drive
- Drive Clutch: Centrifugal
- Traction Reduction Ratio: 21.8:1
- Operator Presence Control: Standard; Controls reels and traction drive
- Differential: Full automotive type, housed in traction drum
- Reel Drive Drum: Aluminum Alloy
- Mowing Speed: 3.2 mph at 3000 rpm
- Reel Reduction Ratio: 1.67:1
- Reel Bearings: Spring-loaded, tapered roller
- Reel Diameter: 5 in.
- Number of Blades: 15 (7 on GK 526A)
- Blade Material: Hardened high carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: 15 blade: 0.123 in. 7 blade: 0.25 in.
- Side Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 196 lbs.
- Height-of-Cut: 0.062 in. – 0.438 in.
- Width-of-Cut: 18 in.
Due to legislation requiring technical manuals to be printed in multiple languages, this product may not currently be available for purchase in all non-English speaking countries. Please contact your nearest distributor or Contact Us for full details.