Jacobsenâ€™s LF550/570 and LF557/577 lightweight large area reel mowers offer industry leading productivity and functionality through optimized controls, maximized performance and simplified maintenance.
- AdaptiThrottle™ Control automatically manages engine speed based on demand, thus reducing fuel consumption and noise.
- InCommand™ Control System console delivers passcodeprotected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency – removing tools and operator input from the equation.
- Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics readout that identifies faults or open circuits. No flashing lights to decode or additional tools required.
- Maintenance reminders automatically displayed on-screen at scheduled intervals to aid in proper service and increased up-time.
- SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power when needed from the front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction on hills and side slopes.
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels provide the industryâ€™s highest quality-ofcut and superior after-cut appearance.
- Type: Kubota® V2403-CR-E4B , 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower: 50.2 hp (37.4 kW) @ 2700 RPM
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Final (EU Stage IIIB) – Common rail engine with DPF exhaust filtration
- Displacement: 148.5 cu. in. (2.434 L)
- Air Cleaner: Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal. (64.4 L)
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replaceable spin-on type
- Electrical System: 12 V (0.8 kW) starter; 40 amp alternator/regulator
- Mowing: Up to 11 mph (17.7 km/h)
- Transport: Up to 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Reverse: Up to 5 mph (8.1 km/h)
- Traction System: Variable displacement, electronically controlled hydrostatic drive 4WD models: SureTrac™ parallel-cross-series traction system, four high-torque wheel motors, 2WD in reverse
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. (53 L) capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10-micron filter. Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler
- Overall Cutting Width: 100 in. (2.54 m)
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 8 acres per hour at 8 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Number and Size: Five, 7 in. (17.8 cm) diameter x 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Number of Blades: 9 or 11 heavy section fairway blades
- Lift/Lower: Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system, one-touch lift/lower control for all reels, Wing reels can be controlled independently
- Height-of-Cut (depending on turf condition, reel wear, and bedknife): 0.375 – 1.125 in. (9.5 – 28.5 mm) Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.563 in. (39.7 mm)
- Tires: Front: 26.5 x 14-12 tubeless; Rear: 20 x 10-8 tubeless, turf tread
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through traction system
- Parking Brake: Automatic, wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors
- Steering: Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Weight with Reels Up: 2WD: 3467 lbs. (1573 kg), 4WD: 3798 lbs. (1723 kg)
- Weight with Reels Down: 2WD: 2600 lbs. (1179 kg), 4WD: 2849 lbs. (1292 kg)
- Length: 108 in. (2.74 m) (less catchers)
- Height: ROPS up: 88 in. (2.23 m), ROPS folded: 61 in. (1.55 m)
- Wheelbase: 58 in. (1.5m)
- Width: 115 in. (2.92 m)
These models are compliant with US Tier 4 Final emission legislation. They are not be suitable for operation in regions where only high sulphur diesel is available.