The FD750D is a 4-cycle gas engine for lawn tractors and scissor lifts, trenchers, and trash pumps.
Delivering power through a precision-engineered liquid-cooled horizontal shaft OHV V-twin.
- Overhead v-valve
- Magneto spark ignition
- 90Â° V-twin
- Multi-position, dual element air cleaner
- Twin barrel carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid
- Oil pressure switch
- Displacement: 745 cc (45.5 cu. in.)
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 3.07 x 3.07 in. (78 x 78mm)
- Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
- Oil capacity w/filter: 2.1 U.S. qt. (2.0 L)
- Maximum Power: 25.0 hp (18.7 kW) at 3,600 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 41.0 ft. lb. (55.6 NÂ·m) at 2,600 rpm
- Dry Weight (without muffler): 122.0 lb. (55.3 kg)