- Engine model: D1005-E4B(3000rpm)
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 76.0 x 73.6 (2.99 x 2.90)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 1.001 (61.08)
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 17.5 (23.5) / 3000
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 62.8 (46.3) / 2200
- Combustion system: Indirect injection
- Fuel system: In-line pump
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 480 x 396 x 605 (18.9 x 15.6 x 23.8)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 93 (205)
- Emissions: The D1005 engine complies with EPA / CARB Tier 4 emissions regulations.
- Durable Power: The Kubota 05 Series is an established leader in its horsepower range, selected as the power source of choice by various industrial equipment manufacturers. The D1005 offers a seamless transition from E3 to E4 by maintaining the same footprint and hardware mounting points.
- Clean and Quiet Power: Kubotaâ€™s original E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) has been improved. The airflow, combustion chamber, and piston recess have been optimized to provide low particulate matter (PM) levels, matching the stringent level of emission regulation.
- Options: A variety of engine accessory options are also available.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota’s standard specification. Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: SAE J1995 gross intermittent *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit