- Engine model: D1105-E4B
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 78.0 x 78.4 (3.07 x 3.09)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 1.123 (68.53)
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 18.5 (24.8) / 3000
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 71.5 (52.7) / 2200
- Combustion system: Indirect injection
- Fuel system: In-line pump
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 480 x 396 x 605 (18.9 x 15.6 x 23.8)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 93 (205)
- Emissions: The D1105 engine complies with EPA / CARB Tier 4 emissions regulations.
- Durable Power: The Kubota 05 Series is an established leader in its horsepower range, selected as the power source of choice by various industrial equipment manufacturers. The D1105 is a leading model among Kubota 05 series engines and is used for various applications. The D1105 offers a seamless transition from EPA Tier 2 to EPA Tier 4 by maintaining the same footprint and hardware mounting points.
- Clean and Quiet Power: Kubotaâ€™s original E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) has been improved. The combustion chamber and piston recess have been optimized to achieve lower particulate matter (PM) levels.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota’s standard specification. Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: SAE J1995 gross intermittent *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit