- Engine model: D1305-E4B
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 78.0 x 88.0 (3.07 x 3.46)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 1.261 (76.95)
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 18.5 (24.8) / 2600
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 80.1 (59.1) / 1700
- Combustion system: Indirect injection
- Fuel system: In-line pump
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 480 x 396 x 590 (18.9 x 15.6 x 23.2)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 95 (209)
- Emissions: The D1305 engine complies with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations.
- Durable Power: The Kubota 05 Series is an established leader, selected as the power source of choice by various industrial equipment manufacturers. The D1305 engine is a high power density engine that delivers the highest output within the Kubota 05 Series with a naturally aspirated 3-cylinder configuration. D1305 delivers a smooth transition from E3 to E4.
- Clean and Quiet Power: Kubotaâ€™s original E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) has been improved. The airflow, combustion chamber, and piston recess have been optimized to provide low particulate matter (PM) levels, matching the stringent level of the 37 kW class and higher (EPA Interim Tier 4 Option 1). The half-float valve cover and MoS2-coated pistons reduce noise levels and decrease vibrations transmitted from the valve area.
- Options: A variety of engine accessory options for the existing Kubota 05 Series are also available for this engine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota’s standard specification. Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: SAE J1995 gross intermittent *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit