- Engine model: D722-E4B
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 67.0 x 68.0 (2.64 x 2.68)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 0.719 (43.88)
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 14.9 (20.0) / 3600
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 45.8 (33.8) / 2600
- Combustion system: Indirect injection
- Fuel system: In-line pump
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 407 x 386 x 564 (16.0 x 15.2 x 22.2)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 63 (139)
- Emissions: The Kubota Super Mini Series features compact multi-cylinder liquid cooled industrial diesel engines which comply with EPA / CARB Tier 4 emissions regulations.
- Durable Power: The Kubota Super Mini Series has been chosen as a power source for a variety of applications. The D722 engine offers a seamless transition from E3 to E4 by maintaining the same level of performance and physical characteristics. Alternative fuel engines WG752-G (gasoline) and WG752-GL (dual fuel: gasoline / LPG) are available with the same footprint as the D722 engine.
- Clean and Quiet Power: Kubotaâ€™s original E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) has been further improved for cleaner emissions. The piston recess has been optimized to achieve lower particulate matter (PM) levels at an extremely small size. The half-float valve cover and MoS2-coated pistons reduce noise levels and decrease vibrations transmitted from the valve area.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota’s standard specification. Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: SAE J1995 gross intermittent *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit