- Engine model: EA330-E4
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 77.0 x 70.0 (3.03 x 2.76)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 0.325 (19.8)
- Maximum output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 5.15 (6.91) / 3000
- Continuous output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 4.4 (5.9) / 3000
- Maximum torque / speed Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 17.65 (13.02) / 2000
- Combustion system: Indirect Injection
- Fuel tank capacity L (U.S. gal): 4.8 (1.3)
- Lubricating oil capacity L (U.S. gal): 1.3 (0.34)
- Starter capacity V – kW: 12 – 1.1
- Charging dynamo V – W: 12 – 60
- Length x Width x Height mm (in): 312 x 566 x 457 (12.3 x 22.3 x 18.0)
- Dry weight*2 kg (lb): 54 (120)
- Emissions: The Kubota EA330 engine complies with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations. These are the most stringent emissions regulations in the world in this class. Kubota engine less than 19 kW also meets emission standards over the NRTC and the NTE requirements.
- Durable Power: The Kubota EA330 engine has been chosen as the power source for a variety of applications. Combustion chamber with TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) provides stable performance even at high engine rpm. With the extra displacement for its output, work goes surely and steadily. This engine offers a seamless transition from E2 to E4 by entirely maintaining the same performance and physical characteristics.
- Clean and Quiet Power: Kubotaâ€™s original TVCS (Three Voltex Combustion System) provides ideal mixture of air and fuel, and enables low fuel consumption.
Specification is subject to change without notice. Dry weight is according to Kubota’s standard specification. When specification varies, the weight will vary accordingly. *1: SAE J1349 net intermittent *2: Three Vortex Combustion System(TVCS)