- Engine model: V3800-TIEF4B
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 Final + EU Stage IV
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 4
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 100.0 x 120.0 (3.937 x 4.724)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 3.769 (230.0)
- Aspiration: Turbocharged + Turbo After Cooler
- Aftertreatment: DOC + DPF + SCR
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 86.4 (115.9) / 2600
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 385.0 (284.0) / 1500
- Combustion system: Direct injection
- Fuel system: Common rail system
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 699 x 617 x 837 (27.5 x 24.3 x 33.0)
- Length x Width x Height*3 (with aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 845 x 653 x 1191 (33.3 x 25.7 x 46.89)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 400 (882)
- Proven Reliability and Technology: The latest technology and strong performance-two things customers expect from Kubota engines. We continue to provide both through the pursuit of excellence in emissions compliance and progress toward fully electronic controlled engines. These key areas allow Kubota to offer flexibility in the products and services we provide to customers worldwide.
- Emissions Compliance: Kubota V3 Series engines comply with EPA / CARB Tier 4 Final + EU Stage IV. NOx (nitrogen oxide) reduction of about 90% on prior regulations is required. A Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system is employed to reduce NOx. Along with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), we have developed integrated emissions technology and systems to comply with the latest emissions regulations.
- Clean and Quiet Power: A common rail system has made it possible to optimize combustion and create a more durable and quieter engine with higher fuel efficiency. Furthermore, by screening and controlling the exhaust gas with an aftertreatment unit, we are able to offer a clean and high-performance engine.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is a must when working with customers in different countries who have different engine needs. Since Kubota V3 Series engines have evolved along every step in meeting the requirements of each EPA Tier, we are able to provide our customers worldwide with engines certified for the appropriate emissions regulations. In addition, we have designed aftertreatment units with minimum impact for easy installation.
- Trust: Kubota V3 Series engines are the ideal solution for your companyâ€™s global marketing strategy. We continuously strive to meet your needs with the experience and expertise that is your due.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. DOC: Diesel Oxidation Catalyst DPF: Diesel Particulate Filter SCR: Selective Catalytic Reduction Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota’s standard specification. Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: SAE J1995 gross intermittent *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit *3: Exclude cooling fan and include aftertreatment unit on engine