The HB281 is the ideal blower for the operator looking for high performance and durability in a handheld. The HB281 handheld blower features a 28.0 cc, 1.1 horsepower engine that produces a maximum air speed of 170 mph. This high power to weight ratio enables the operator to complete the job quickly with minimal fatigue. A gutter kit is available as an optional accessory.
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air speed: 170 mph
- Weight: 9.4 lbs (4.26 kg)
- Product size length: 14.9 in
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cmÂ³
- Power output: 1.1 HP
- Maximum power speed: 8000 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 18.5 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 RPM
- Electrode gap: 0.024 in.
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 109 dB(A)