For quality aeration done fast on medium-sized grounds like apartment complexes and sports fields, the Lawnaire® 3-Point Hitch is ideal.
This popular towable aerator is available in a 36-inch model, or choose a larger 48-inch model for wider, open lawns. The durable coring, tines or spoon or slicing knives penetrate densely compacted soil with ease. The 36-inch model is compatible with any tractor that has a category â€œ0â€� or â€œ1â€� 3-point hitch capable of lifting 515 lbs. You can operate the 48-inch model with any tractor that has a category â€œ0â€� or â€œ1â€� 3-point hitch and is capable of lifting 715 lbs.
- Frame: 1.5 in. (38 mm) sq x 0.1875 in. (5 mm) wall tube
- Hitch: 48 in. Model: Category â€œ0â€� or â€œ1â€�
- Aerating Wheel Axle: 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
- Aerating Wheels: Cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Tines: 8 per wheel (48 on 36 in.; 64 on 48 in.); one set of 0.75 in.; (19 mm) diameter coring tines standard; wheels can be mounted with double tines; 16 per wheel
- Coring Depth: Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Aerating Width: 48 in. Model: 48 in. (1,219 mm)
- Aeration Pattern: 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Holes per Sq Ft: Up to 9 (.84 m2) with single tines; up to 18 (1.7 m2) with double tines
- Weight: 48 in. Model: 710 lb (322 kg)
- Width: 48 in. Model: 47 in. (1,194 mm)
- Length: 31 in. (787 mm)
- Height: 34.5 in. (876 mm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.