The most productive, easy-to-use, walk behind dethatcher for heavy-duty turf renovation.
The Mataway® Dethatcher is built for heavy-duty turf renovation and dethatching. This self-propelled money maker offers user-friendly features like cutting depth control right from the operatorâ€™s station. Its five different reel types are easily interchangeable without any tools. For optimal efficiency, a 19-inch working width allows you to cover up to 18,700 square feet per hour.
- Engine Model: 4-cycle Honda® GX390; recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Displacement: 23.7 cu in. (389 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal. (6.1 L)
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 qt (1.1 L)
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Drive: 4L-section V-belt to front wheels by gear box and sealed roller chain; triple 3V-section V-belts engine to reel
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case, pressure grease fitting elsewhere
- Cutting Depth: Adjustable for any desired depth to 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Slicing Width: 19 in. (483 mm)
- Tires: Front: (2) 4.10/3.50 x 4, 2-ply semi-pneumatic, knob tread
- Tires: Rear: (2) 4.10/3.50 x 4, 2-ply semi-pneumatic, sawtooth tread
- Productivity: Single Pass: 80%; 18,700 sq ft/hr (1737 m2/hr), Double Pass: 80%; 9,400 sq ft/hr (873 m2/hr)
- Flail Blade Type: 1/8 in. (3 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing
- Fixed Blade Type: 1/32 in. (1 mm) at 1/2 in. (13 mm) spacing; 1/32 in. (1 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing; 1/16 in. (2 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing; 1/16 in. (2 mm) at 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) spacing
- Weight: Wet-Dethatcher: 376 lb (171 kg) w/o reel
- Width: 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- Length: 50 in. (1,270 mm)
- Height: 44 in. (1,118 mm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.