When the terrain gets tough, the Renovaire® commercial tow-behind aerator gets going. This hard-working tow-behind aerator is at its best on large, undulating turf areas such as golf course fairways and roughs.
With each pair of tine wheels mounted independently from the others, this tow-behind core aerators and tow-behind plug aerators follows the contour of the landscape, providing unmatched coring precision on undulating surfaces. With six feet of aerating width and an operating speed of four mph, the Renovaire® is capable of completing three acres in a single hour. Your choice of coring or spoon or slicing knives penetrate to a depth of four inches. Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds, allowing pristine aeration even in the most heavily compacted soil. Just attach Ryan® Renovaire® tow-behind lawn aerator to any tractor capable of towing 1,600 pounds and get ready to conquer the ups and downs of the most challenging surfaces.
- Power: Tractor mounted
- Lubrication: Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
- Aerating Wheel Axle: 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
- Aerating Wheels: 12, cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Tines: 8 per wheel (96 total); standard one set 0.75 in. (19 mm) coring; wheels can be mounted with double set of tines, 16 per wheel (192 total)
- Coring Depth: Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Aerating Width: 72 in. (1,829 mm)
- Aeration Pattern: 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Holes per SqFt: Up to 9 (.84 m2) with single tines; up to 18 (1.7 m2) with double tines
- Productivity: 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
- Towing Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/hr)
- Transport Tires.: 16 x 4.80-8, 6-ply
- Transport Lift: Hydraulic cylinder
- Weight Tray: Set of 6 included
- Weight.: 1,518 lb (689 kg)
- Width.: 96 in. (2,438 mm)
- Length: 60 in. (1,524 mm)
- Height: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds for better penetration in heavily compacted soil.
- Independently mounted tine wheels follow terrain contours closely for clean, precise aeration of undulated surfaces.
Specifications subject to change without notice.