The Tracaire® 72-inch aerator is the only choice for athletic fields and other large, flat, high traffic areas with compaction issues.
The hardened alloy steel tines aerate four inches down into even the most challenging surfaces, allowing deep-rooted grass to prosper in even the harshest conditions. An option of coring or spoon or slicing knives provides versatility, while cast iron tine wheels with sintered bushings add durability and reduce maintenance. Tow the Tracaire® aerator with a category â€œ1â€� 3-point hitch and marvel at its resiliency â€“ not to mention that of the resulting turf.
- Power: Tractor mounted
- Lubrication: Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
- Hitch: Standard 3-point tractor hitch, category â€œ1â€�
- Aerating Wheel Axle: 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
- Aerating Wheels: 12, cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Tines: 8 per wheel (96 total); standard one set 0.75 in. (19 mm) coring; wheels can be mounted with double set of tines, 16 per wheel (192 total)
- Coring Depth: Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Aerating Width: 72 in. (1,829 mm)
- Aeration Pattern: 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Holes per SqFt: Up to 9 sq ft ( .84 m2) with single tines; up to 18 sq ft (1 .7 m2) with double tines
- Productivity: 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
- Weight.: 1,052 lb (477 kg)
- Width.: 78 in. (1,981 mm)
- Length: 48 in. (1,219 mm)
- Height: 24 in. (610 mm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.