The Ventrac EB480 Aerator offers the exact tools to address your turf grass conditions. No matter what aeration treatment your turf requires, coring, slicing, or fracturing, the EB480 can be easily configured to suit your requirements. The tines are replaced either individually or by quickly changing the entire mounting heads. This gives the EB480 both versatility and longevity to best accommodate your needs. Equipped with the Ventrac Mount System the EB480 is an excellent tool for your lawn aeration needs.
Aeration will make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through improved air exchange between soil and atmosphere, better soil water intake, improved fertilizer intake and use, and reduced water runoff and puddling. This creates a stronger turf grass root structure while reducing soil compaction.
- The Aerator Gives You Options: The EB480 Aerator has three different aerating tools for you to choose from to suit your specific turf needs. Whether you need to core, fracture, or simply slice your lawn Ventrac has you covered.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: EB480C
- Full Description: EB, EB480 Core Tine
- Product Type: Attachment
- Product Type: Aeration
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 48 in.
- Length: 30 in.
- Overall Height: 26-1/4 in.
- Overall Width: 54 in.
- Weight: 240 lb.
- Total Weight with 6 Weights: 496 lb.
- 47.0115: WEIGHT, SUITCASE – 42 LBS W/BOX