The Ventrac Sod Cutter is ideal for landscapers, homeowners, golf courses and others looking for an easy way to cut sod. The 24-inch knife cleanly cuts the sod for flower beds, walkways, and lawns. With a cutting depth of 0 to 2-1/2 inches, the Sod Cutter can be used to cut thick lush grass or shave off dirt for work site preparation or an irrigation trenching job..
- Clean Cut: The Ventrac Sod Cutter provides operators with a consistent and even cut.
- Adjustability: The Ventrac Sod Cutter provides operators with a cut depth of up to 2.5-inches deep.
- Roll Up: The Sod Cutter leaves behind easy to move rolls of sod.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: EC240
- Full Description: EC, EC240 Sod Cutter
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Cutting Width: 24 in.
- Length: 24-1/2 in.
- Overall Height: 10-1/4 in.
- Overall Width: 25 in.
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Cutting Depth: 2-1/2 in.
- Box Wt: 41 lb.