Ventrac Power Buckets are a must for any Ventrac owner. The power buckets are great for transporting material such as soil, sand, gravel, mulch, debris, snow, and much more. Used for landscaping, excavation, back-filling, leveling, digging and grading, the Power Buckets are an indispensable attachment from construction sites to your own backyard, allowing you to say goodbye to your old wheelbarrow.
Ventrac Power Buckets are hydraulically controlled from the driver’s seat, allowing for smooth, effortless operation. The Power Bucket is designed to sit upright after detachment, with the lift arms in the proper position for direct reconnect when the bucket is used again.
The Power Bucket attaches with the Ventrac Mount System, allowing for attachment changes in a snap.
- Lift More, Do More: With the optional Grapple, your Power Bucket transforms into the ultimate tool, allowing you to securely transport debris, brush, branches, and logs with ease.
- Extensions For Increase Capacity: Increase the capability of your Power Bucket capacity by a full 75%, from 6 cubic feet to 10.5 cubic feet. They are perfect for mulch, loose debris, and other light weight applications.
- Versatility: Move stone, brush, mulch, and more with the Ventrac Power Bucket.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: HE482
- Full Description: HE, HE482 Power Bucket
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 48 in.
- Length: 34 in.
- Length with Grapple: 39-1/4 in.
- Overall Height: 16 in.
- Height with Grapple: 23 in.
- Overall Width: 53 in.
- Weight: 190 lb.
- Weight with Grapple: 265 lb.
- Grapple Max Opening Distance: 26 in. to the Bucket Teeth
- Max Ground Clearance, Raised (4500): 9-1/4 in.
- Max Ground Clearance, Dumped (3400): 6.63 in.
- Max Ground Clearance, Dumped (4500): 7.38 in.
- Max Ground Clearance, Raised(3400): 8-1/2 in.
- Grapple Max Opening Distance: 26 in. to the Cutting Edge
- Bucket Capacity: 6 ft3
- Dump Angle: 51 deg. @ Full Height
- 70.8159: KIT, BUCKET EXTENSION HE482
- 70.4109: KIT, DUAL FRONT HYD AUX 4500
- 70.8124: KIT, POWER BUCKET TEETH
- HE100: KIT, POWER BUCKET GRAPPLE 48″ 70.8123