Ventrac KD Power Angle Blades have working widths of 48, 60, and 72 inches (122, 152, 183 centimeters). All control functions are performed with the S.D.L.A. control for raising and lowering the blade or angling it left or right. Adjustable skid shoes accommodate dozing at selected heights, such as moving snow on gravel driveways.
The blades can be operated in a trip position for plowing or in a locked position for digging into material.
Ventrac Power Angle Blades are versatile, labor-saving attachments designed for any number of jobs. From grading, leveling, and backfilling ground to plowing snow, moving material, or cleaning an area, the Ventrac KD series blades are up to the task.
- Rear Mounting: Using the 3-N-1 adapter & 3-point hitch to operate the blade from the rear of the tractor.
- Four Seasons: Use the Ventrac straight blade year-round.
- Versatility: Use the Ventrac straight blade to backfill, level or push material.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KD482
- Full Description: KD, KD482 48 in. Dozer Blade
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 27 in.
- Overall Height: 22 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Weight: 163 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions(LWH): 64×24-1/2×15.6 in.
- Crated Weight: 207 lb.
- Work Width – 30 degrees: 42 in.
- Work Width – 0 degrees: 48 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13 in. @ 0 deg.
- Skid Shoes: Standard – adjustable cast iron skid shoe discs
- Spring Trip: Mechanical On/Off
- Hydraulic Power Angle: Standard
- Hydraulic Cylinder Bore and Stroke: 2×8 in.
- Max Angle (Left/Right): 30 deg.
- 70.8032: KIT, POLYURETHANE EDGE KD 48″
- 70.8030: KIT, POLYURETHANE EDGE KD 60″
- 70.8031: KIT, POLYURETHANE EDGE KD 72″