The KL480 Tiller is designed for easy preparation of gardens and yards. This power-driven front-end attachment allows the operator to easily monitor the Tiller’s performance. Designed with the Ventrac Mount System, the Tiller can be attached in a minute or less and comes with a stand for storing the Tiller when not in use.
A number 80 chain in an enclosed final drive is lubricated for heavy-duty performance. Skid shoe adjustments facilitate cutting depth. Twenty-four high carbon steel tines are sequentially spaced to provide smooth and efficient tillage.
- Reverse Operation for Undisturbed Tilled Areas
- Out Front Operation for Precision Control
- Thoroughly Tills Hard Ground & Vegetation
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KL480
- Full Description: KL, KL480 Tiller
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 48 in.
- Length: 41 in.
- Overall Height: 22 in.
- Overall Width: 53 in.
- Weight: 356 lb.
- Max Till Depth: 6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10 in. Approx