The 49-inch Ventrac KR Landscape Rake performs a variety of landscaping tasks. From soil preparation, leveling ground, to removing rocks and debris, the KR502 works with ease and efficiency.
The curved tines on the Landscape Rake can be used in either direction. Unlike pull-behind units,the Ventrac Landscape Rake is front mounted, allowing the operator to keep material from being driven over. This minimizes compaction as well as making the Landscape Rake very easy to use. The Landscape Rake can also be mounted to the rear 3-Point Hitch with the Ventrac 3-N-1 Adapter for pulling material.
Front gauge wheels are adjustable front-to-back. If a wider surface area is needed, optional 10 -inch extensions are available, giving the operator an additional 20 inches of surface area.
- Clear Debris For New Lawns
- Clear Areas Before Running Over Them
- Smooth Out Gravel, Sand, & More
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KR502
- Full Description: KR, KR502 Terra Rake
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Overall Height: 32 in.
- Overall Width: 49 in.
- Weight: 250 lb.
- Max Length: 59 in.
- Width w/ Wings: 69 in.
- Digging Depth: 3 in.
- Tine Adjustment: 6 in.
- Angle of degree to right or left: 28 deg
- Min. Length: 53-1/2 in.
- 70.3036: KIT, 12V FRONT 3400
- 70.4104: KIT, 12V FRONT 4500
- 70.8035: KIT, KR HYD HEIGHT ADJ W/ DIRECTIONAL VLV
- 70.8034: KIT, TERRA RAKE EXTENSION