The 55 inch Ventrac KV552 V-Blade Snow Plow maximizes efficiency with the ability to quickly change from V plow to Scoop to straight blade, all from the convenience of Ventrac’s exclusive S.D.L.A. control system. With a 48″ V width, the KV552 is ideal for walks and areas that larger blades are unable to plow.
Standard features include hydraulically activated wing cylinders, mechanical trip, adjustable cast iron skid shoe discs, reversible high carbon hardened steel cutting edges, and a center shoe for gliding over rough terrain. Pivot points are fully greasable to ensure proper operation, even in the worst environments.
The KV552 V-Blade fits Ventrac 3000 and 4000 series tractors, and requires the 12V switch and plug kit.
- Hydraulically Angle Either Wing: Both wings adjust hydraulically for ease in controlling the direction of snow. (Requires 12 Volt Switch Plug Kit)
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KV552
- Full Description: KV, KV552 V-blade
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 38 in.
- Overall Height: 24 in.
- Overall Width: 55 in.
- Weight: 240 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions(LWH): 52-1/4x35x27-1/8 in.
- Crated Weight: 372 lb.
- Wing Kit Weight: 50 lb.
- Width in Forward ‘V’: 48-1/2 in.
- Width in Reverse ‘V’: 48 in.
- Skid Shoes: Standard – adjustable cast iron skid shoe discs
- Rt. wing angle forward and back: 30 deg.
- Hydraulic Power Angle: Standard
- Lt. wing angle forward and back: 30 deg.
- 70.3036: KIT, 12V FRONT 3400
- 70.4104: KIT, 12V FRONT 4500
- 70.8046: KIT, KV 6″ EXT W/6″ TOP FLARE
- 70.8047: KIT, KV 6″ STRAIGHT EDGE EXT
- 70.8048: KIT, KV POLYURETHANE EDGE
- 70.8044: KIT, KV SNOW CONTAINMENT FLAP