The LC150 Stump Grinder makes quick work of unwanted stumps and roots. Heavy-duty carbide cutters provide extended and effective performance in spite of dirt, stones, and debris in work area. The stump grinder mounted on the 3000 Series tractor creates an agile, powerful machine for even the toughest jobs in the tightest places.
Steering wheel-controlled articulation provides side-to-side cutting action. Forward and reverse motion is controlled with the tractor’s hydrostatic drive.
- A blade to refill the hole.
- A stand for remounting.
- A depth gauge to preset the desired depth of cut.
- Sales Model: LC150
- Full Description: LC, LC150 Stump Grinder
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 40 in.
- Overall Height: 19-1/2 in.
- Overall Width: 22-1/4 in.
- Weight: 200 lb.
- Cutting Depth: 6 in. below ground
- Rotor Speed: 620 RPM
- Cutter Wheel Dia.: 14.38 in.
- Rotor Tip Speed: 2475 ft/min