The new Ventrac Boom Mower is unquestionably the easiest and most productive boom mower in its class. Designed to deliver unprecedented levels of efficiency for property managers who want to maintain difficult areas with minimal labor, the Boom Mower has the stability and reach to manage vegetation further away from the machine than other equipment. With this new attachment, mowing around water features, trimming hedges, and clearing trails has never been so easy. Schedule your demo to see how the Ventrac Boom Mower will save you time and money.
- Sales Model: MA900
- Full Description: MA, MA900 Boom Mower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Cut Width: 39 in. Double Action Sickle Bar
- Max. Flat Top Cut: 82 in.
- Vertical Reach: 142 in. From Ground
- Horizontal Reach: 115 in. From Outside of Single Wheels
- Horizontal Reach: 103 in. From Outside of Dual wheels
- Head Angle Range: 90 deg. Vertical
- Head Angle Range: 45 deg. Below Level
- Head Angle Range: 135 deg. Total Range
- Material Cut Diameter: -1/2 in.
- Slope Ratings: 10 deg. with Single Wheels
- Slope Ratings: 18 deg. with Dual Wheels
- 70.4104: KIT, 12V FRONT 4500
- 70.4109: KIT, DUAL FRONT HYD AUX 4500
- 23.0111-7: KIT, SPOOL FLOAT HYD. VALVE
- 70.4137: KIT, WEIGHT BAR MID 4500
- 47.0115: WEIGHT, SUITCASE – 42 LBS W/BOX