The Ventrac RV602 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM* is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
The Bin Assembly – mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.The Suction/Blower System – powered by a 10HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performanceHigh Lift Mechanism – hydraulically raise the collection bin up to five feet and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a docking station when dismounted. A storage stand with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
- All steel construction
- Hydraulic lift and dump
- Electric start engine
- Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
- Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
- Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
- Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage
- High Lift: The RV602 has a debris containment bin that hydraulically raises up to five feet to easily place collected materials into a dump trailer, pickup bed or on top of the compost pile.
- Leave Nothing Behind: The Vacuum Collection System is the professional choice for quickly clearing the fall leaves that blanket the yard.
- Easy Disconnect: A quick disconnect vacuum hose makes cleaning flower beds, hedges, steps and other un-drivable areas easy.
- Collect Mulched Grass & Leaves
- Sales Model: RV600
- Full Description: RV, RV600 Collection Vacuum
- Product Type: Attachment
- 70.4100: KN, OPT. 3 POINT HITCH
- 70.8092: KIT, DOCKING STATION
- 70.4126: KIT, REAR HYD VALVE 4500
- 70.8091: KIT, VAC BOOT – HM/HP722
- 70.8090: KIT, VAC BOOT – HM602
- 70.8210: KIT, VAC BOOT MS/MT MOWERS
- 70.8169: SUB. 70.8210