These engines are specially designed for zero turn mowers and other high debris applications to endure extended use in extreme conditions.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Patented 5-Step Integrated Cyclonic Debris Management System: Extended durability under heavy debris conditions.
- Qualified 50% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44X9
- HP (gross) **: 25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Engine Configuration: Vertical
- Length (in): 19.3
- Width (in): 17.6
- Height (in): 15.7
- Weight (lbs): 86.5
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication with Oil Filter
- Oil Capacity (oz): 67
- Air Filter: Integral Cyclonic Air Filter
- Compression Ratio: 8:5:1
- Ignition System: Computer Controlled Electronic Ignition
- Bore: 3.12
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 3 Year Commercial Limited