These engines are designed for frequent use in demanding work environments.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- ReadyStartÂ® for Ride Technology: Automotive-style, no choke easy starting. Just turn the key or push the button and go.
- Anti-Vibration System – AVSÂ®: Provides a smoother ride and more comfort.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- Model Number: 33S8
- HP (gross) **: 19
- Engine Displacement (cc): 540
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 18.9
- Width (in): 16.2
- Height (in): 12.9
- Weight (lbs): 77
- Bore (in): 3.70
- Stroke (in): 3.06
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: Electric Start
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: Optional
* When compared against the expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢ Series Engine.