Born to Work.
How do you make the toughest job site vehicle even tougher? Give it an upgraded powertrain, larger engine and more towing capacity, for starters. Then install a more rigid frame and improved suspension for strength in any environment. Haul more. Tow more. Do more.
- Powertrain Strength: A two-cylinder, 1000cc, OHC engine, stronger clutch and smoother drivetrain tackle demanding jobsite conditions
- Electronic Power Steering: Save your strength for the rest of the jobsite. Transport the weight of your workload smoothly and effortlessly with electronic power steering, standard.
- Chassis and Suspension: A one-piece chassis and independent rear suspension offers rigidity in the toughest work environments.
- Engine Manufacturer: Polaris® 2-Cylinder, SOHC
- Engine Rating: 40 HP / 999 CC
- Fuel Capactiy: 11.5 gal. (43.4 L)
- Length: 157 in. (398.7 cm)
- Total Rated Payload: 2075 lb.
- Weight: 1925 lb. (873.1 kg)
Actual product may vary