Proof That Superior Cut and Superior Comfort Can Coexist.
Performance and comfort donâ€™t need to be mutually exclusive. The Pro-Turn Z has wrapped them both in a new, bolder look thatâ€™s packed full of commercial-grade features. But the biggest surprise is it still maintains its attractive baseline price. All-day comfort, an unparalleled cut and Gravelyâ€™s signature durability make the Pro-Turn Z a no-nonsense workhorse worthy of bearing the Gravely name.
- Suspension Forks: Absorb those big impacts so your body doesnâ€™t, further improving the ride and decreasing fatigue.
- Seat Isolation: Enjoy an improved ride thanks to its seat isolation system. It removes the vibrations that can cause fatigue so you can mow in comfort further and longer.
- Gravely Engine: 26.5 HP Gravely Engine and two-stage canister filtration for longer engine life. Itâ€™s backed by a 4-year, 750 hour warranty.
- Deck Size: 52 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Gravely Gravely 764 Pro
- Engine Rating: 26.5 HP / 764 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100
- Fuel System: 5 gal. (18.8 L)
- Ground Speed: 8 / 4 mph (12.8 / 6.4 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 4.2
- 2-Bucket Powered Bagger 89100800: With the Gravely 2-Bucket Bagger, you can finish mowing your lawn quickly and efficiently. The bagger uses 2 compartments to collect grass clippings as you mow so you can keep working without frequent stops. Select mounting kit required (791065 – 52″)
- Gravely Full Suspension Seat 79107700: Drastically improve operator comfort with the our replacement full suspension seat.
- Headlight Kit 79108600: Mow longer, later and safer with a headlight kit which is great for mowing while dusk approaches and visibility becomes difficult.
- Mulching Kit 79105800: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
Actual product may vary