Optimax™ Blowers: 38% More Air Movement Than the Competition.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers are the best-designed blowers in the worldâ€¦ known for unmatched leaf-blowing efficiency.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers outperform the competition for moving stubborn debris, removing standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing, or for any job that requires hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel constructionâ€¦ they’re built to last and are backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Split-Stream Air Deflector: Moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back! You’ll only have to go over the area once.
- Larger, lower discharge chute: 25″ sq. opening and closer to the ground for better blowing power.
- Remote Chute Deflector at your fingertips: You control the split air-stream discharge.
- Powerful 7-Blade Fan: Reverse-angled fan blade and all-steel impeller for maxim aiflow.
- Curved Aerodynamic Inlet: Draws air in smoothly around the entire inlet area; for constant power even if leaves are drawn into the inlet, avoiding clogging.
- Durable, All-Steel Housing: Continuously welded heavy gauge steel for strength and durability. Large discharge for optimum air flow.
- Stronger, ergonomic handle design: New handles are 60% stronger. Height adjustable with anti-vibration grip. 2 bolts prevent pivoting.
- 12″ Rear Tires: Tubed pneumatic tires for less maintenance .
- Transport Bracket: Sturdy bracket is welded to blower housing; for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient Lift Handle: Makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Warranty: Five years for commerical use. Engines warranted separately by engine manufacturer.
- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360Â° turning
- 5-Year warranty
- Engine: KOHLER Command PRO® CH395
- Displacement: 277 cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.85 Gal.
- Air Cleaner type: Quad-Clean™
- Low Oil Sensor: Standard
- Impeller (diameter, type ): 17″, 7 blade steel, reverse angle
- Impeller depth: 2.75″
- Discharge Chute Area: 25.8 sq”
- Air Volume: 2260 cfm
- Air Speed: 143 mph
- Integrated Front Discharge: Standard
- Throttle Control: Remote
- Air Flow Control: Remote
- Dimensions (Height, Width, Length): 43″ x 28″ x 58″
- Tires, Front: 10″ pneumatic front tire w/ tube
- Tires, Rear: 12″ pneumatic rear tires w/ tube
- Handle: Ergonomic 2-position adjustable; anti-vibration grip
- Transport Bracket: Standard
- Lift Handle: Standard
- Housing: Continuously-welded steel; 1 piece engine deck
- Weight: 148 lbs
- Swivel Wheel Kit: Optional
- Warranty: 5 years