RedMax brushcutters are designed around the needs of professionals in the landscaping community. The BCZ3050SW features a Strato-Charged 2-stroke engine that produces ultra-low emissions with high power output. Its 29.5 cc, 1.4 horsepower engine is combined with a die-cast aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation for a longer life. A solid steel drive shaft connects to a gearbox with zerk fittings, so it is easy to lubricate and maintain. And the BCZ3050SW has a vibration-reduction system built into the fan housing to reduce operator fatigue and allow you to work longer. Bike handles with throttle control improve ergonomics for the operator.
- Strato-Charged® Engine: Strato-Charged® engine is a pure 2-stroke engine without using a catalytic converter.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.76 lbs
- Tube length: 59.055 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Cylinder displacement: 29.5 cmÂ³
- Power output: 1.4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 24.3 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H-10
- Electrode gap: 0.04 in