A New Approach to Aerationâ€“the Lawnaire® ZTS Stand-On Aerator
Innovative automatic chain tensioning system reduces the chain maintenance required.
Aeration Depth Gauge provides precise aeration depth control in varying soil conditions
Intuitive control panel with a tine lift switch to raise and lower tines
Flip up operator platform with a quick latch allows for the Lawnaire® ZTS to be a walk behind aerator and a reduced footprint on trailers.
Integrated jack stands allow for easy maintenance of the Lawnaire® ZTS
The Lawnaire® ZTS will change the way you aerate!
- Engine: Kawasaki FS541V
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal (18.9 L)
- Safety System: Interlock,Engine will not start unless parking brake is engaged and OPC is released
- Hydrostatic: 2 Hydro Gear® ZT3200
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity (qt. / L): 7 qt. (6.6L)
- Forward: 0 – 7.4 mph (0-11.9 kmh)
- Reverse: 0 – 3.1 mph (0-5.6 kmh)
- Drive Wheels: Driven through roller chains
- Tine Drive: Outside aeration tines are driven through roller chains
- Turning Radius – Tines Down: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Turning Radius – Tines Up: 0
- Time to Raise/Lower Tines (sec): 1.4 up, 1.8 down
- Style – Drive: Pneumatic
- Style – Front Caster: Pneumatic
- Style – Drive: 18 x 6.50 – 8
- Style – Front Caster: 13 x 5.00 – 6
- Pressure – Drive (psi): 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Pressure – Front Caster (psi): 25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Aeration Width: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Number of Tines: 48
- Tine Down Pressure: 0-700 lbs. (0 – 318 kg)
- Core Depth: 2 – 5 in. (50 – 250 mm)
- Holes Per Square Foot: ~5.1 (55/m2)
- Width: 47.25 in. (1200 mm)
- Length: 60.5 in. (1537 mm) platform up, 69.5 in. (1765 mm) platform down
- Height: 48 in. (1219 mm)
- Curb Weight: 1,235 lbs. (560 kg)
- Productivity: up to 97,800 ft2/hr (9,086 m2/hr)
- Warranty: 2-year Limited Warranty
- Run flat caster wheels
- Light kit
- Innovative automatic chain tensioning system reduces the chain maintenance required.
- Aeration and consistent coring depth control for precision aeration in varying soil conditions; aerates up to 5â€� deep, in half-inch increments.
- Tine lift switch to raise and lower tines conveniently located near control lever.
- Optional LED light kit increases productivity by extending the work day.
Specifications subject to change without notice.