The Smithco Spray Star 1000 â€œFloatsâ€� over greens, tees and special turf. Highly accurate controls deliver the precise application of liquid chemicals to greens and fine turf. Your first choice for accuracy, safety and ecology.
- Lightweight on the turf, approximately 8 psi (.6 bar) ground pressure, protects your fine turf.
- 110 gallon (415 l.) Smithco â€œPerfect Solutionâ€� elliptical polyethylene tank.
- Simple and reliable hydro-static drive provides infinitely variable speed
- 23HP (17 kW) twin cylinder OHV gasoline engine, 12 volt electronic ignition, full pressure lubrication with oil filter.
- Hydraulic Power Steering offers extreme maneuverability around the tightest greens, tees, bunkers and other areas requiring spray application.
- Positive ground speed control system assures even spray application.
- Extremely high volume solid stainless steel centrifugal pump running at constant speed, provides the highest application rates plus consistently high agitation volume through the Smithco Quad Jet agitation system.
- Pump equipped with low volume warning horn and automatic air bleed.
- Perfect application rates through a choice of 3 spray control systems (Raven SCS440 computerized spray control; Standard electrical boom and pressure control; Simple manual boom and pressure control.
- Safety for the operator, environment and players who play your course. Certified ROPS w/ seat belts and (optional) Smithco Safe-Fill System.