Ultra low-profile 200 gallon hydrostatic drive dedicated spray vehicle available with either an air-cooled gasoline engine or a liquid-cooled diesel engine. (31HP (24 kW) twin cylinder OHV gasoline engine 12 volt electronic ignition, full pressure lubrication with oil filter. -or- 24HP (18 kW) 3 cylinder, liquid cooled, 1.1 liter displacement Diesel Engine 12 volt electronic ignition, full pressure lubrication with oil filter.)
- Low-profile, mid-mounted engine design offers excellent stability and performance in the most demanding turf conditions.
- Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive, two-speed control features for accurate chemical application.
- Four spray control system options from simple electric to exotic GPS mapping systems.
- Hydraulic power steering controls the most maneuverable mid-size spray vehicle on the market.
- High volume stainless steel centrifugal water pump with audible low pressure warning system and automatic air-bleed prime feature.
- Quad-Turbo 4 jet tank agitation.
- Self-cleaning line strainer for reduced maintenance.
- Reliable motorized ball valves for boom section control.
- Modular nylon plumbing spray system for reduced maintenance.
- ROPS standard, twin seat design.