So Quiet you can hear a putt drop.
- Engine – 48 Volt electric motor, 5 HP Peak; 3.8HP continuous duty; 4 x 12 Volt deep cycle batteries Regenerative braking system to add power to batteries when brakes are applied. Low Speed control to maintain speed of 1 mph (1.6 kph) when operator is no
- Drive – Direct motor mounting to geared transaxle, 6:1 ratio
- Speed – 0-12 mph (0-20 kph)
- Tires & Wheels – Purchasers choice of: (3) 22-1100 x 8 knobbed sand tires, -or- (3) 22-1100 by 8 turf tires
- Controls – Foot pedal accelerator, foot pedal brake Electric actuator for rear implement lift/lower Electric actuator for center mounted implements
- Steering – Manual front wheel steering, 15â€³ (38 cm) diameter automotive type steering wheel with adjustable tilt
- Weight – 925 lbs (420 kg)