Cover more ground using less horsepower: The new CR-7 Topdresser and materials handler is designed to accommodate smaller equipment without sacrificing productivity. Ideal for sports complexes, fairways or renovation work, it features proven Turfco WideSpinâ„¢ technology to deliver your most accurate spread, from light to heavy, and up to 35-feet wide. The adjustable spinner angleâ€”up to 17-degrees up or downâ€”allows for greater turf penetration. A 1.8 cubic yard, self-cleaning galvanized hopper enhances efficiency when applying wet or dry material, including sand, lime, compost, stone, wood ships, soil conditioners and grass clippings. The optional rear-mounted cross-conveyor, featuring a 180-degree swivel, allows for access to tighter areas.
- Designed for versatility, the CR-7 is ideal for topdressing, fixing washout areas, mulching, compost material, back-fill drainage trenches and for updating flowerbeds
- Easily load and unload the 1.8 cubic yard capacity self-cleaning galvanized hopper
- Easily access tighter areas with the optional rear-mounted cross-conveyor featuring a 180-degree swivel
- With a seven-gallons-per-minute flow, easily handle a wide variety of wet or dry material including sand, lime, compost, stone, wood chips, soil conditioners and grass clippings
- Patented three-position switch assure a clean application every time by turning on the attachments before the main conveyor
- Standard 3-year warranty keeps you up and running