Cutting sod has never been easier. The KisCutter is the most maneuverable, easy-to-use sod cutter available for landscape professionals. The KisCutter’s light weight and easy hauling make the KisCutter ideal for a variety of sod cutting jobs, from sculpting lawns and flower beds, to trimming ball fields. The innovative four-wheel design with pneumatic tires and variable speed rear-wheel friction drive provide excellent maneuverability on virtually any terrain, along with the ability to cut up to 9,000 square feet per hour.
At just 140 lbs., including a handle that easily folds down to a height of less than 32-inches, the KisCutter is also the easiest commercial-duty sod cutter on the market to transport.
- 5.5 HP Honda Engine
- Four-wheel design, pneumatic tires and rear-wheel drive make this the most maneuverable, easy-to-use sod cutter on the market.
- Revolutionary lightweight design cuts as much as heavy, 300 lb. units.
- Lower vibration reduces operator fatigue.
- Simple, easy-to-use depth adjustment.
- Easiest sod cutter to transport.
- Optional 9-inch blade available for curbing.
- Lightweight and folding handles result in easy lifting, hauling and storage.
- 12″ cutting width