Increased capacity, consistent topdressing: The new TurfcoÂ® Mete-R-MaticÂ® IV Topdresser provides the proven spread of Turfco topdressers with the added efficiency of a full one-cubic meter hopper. It features a patented ChevronÂ® belt to assure a uniform application of all types of wet or dry materials, including: sand, compost, peat and hums, grass seed, crumb rubber, gypsum, lime, and clays. Combined with a hydraulic-free ground-drive system, regardless of operator speed, the application remains smooth and consistent. The best spreading, easiest to use, most durable topdresser on the market. Just hook-up and go.
- Ideal for golf greens, cultured grasses, sports turf and other areas sensitive to weight.
- Perfect for compost or other organic material application.
- All six wheels drive the machine for consistent application on uneven terrain.
- Wide hopper design is easily loaded with front-end loader or the TurfcoÂ® CR-10.
- Easily towed by turf truck vehicles.
- Proven, battle-tested design has been the standard of the industry since 1981.
- Galvanized hopper (no rustingâ€”or potential rust flakes in topdress material).
- No hydraulics, no pumps and no engines, Just hook up and go.