The ultimate in topdressing productivity: The Mete-R-Matic XL is part of the industry’s best-known brand in topdressing. At 60.75 cubic feet, the hopper capacity of this topdresser is three-times the size of the Mete-R-Matic III. With less loading and increased efficiency on large turf areas, it delivers the most uniform application in less time.
The Mete-R-Matic XL tow-type topdresser features a patented ground-drive system for hook-up and go ease, a patented ChevronÂ® belt for consistent handling of all types of material, and a large-capacity hopper that can be filled with a front-end loader.
- Patented ground-drive and ChevronÂ® belt combines for the most consistent and uniform application in the industry.
- Patented Chevron belt can consistently handle all types of material such as compost, sand, peat, crumb rubber and calcine clays.
- Larger capacity hopper, that can easily be filled with a front-end loader, requires fewer trips to refill.
- No engine, no hydraulics, just hook up and go
- Galvanized hopper (no rustingâ€”or potential rust flakes in topdress material).