The XT10 Stand-on Aerator does serious double duty — with upgrades that move the category up a notch while keeping you on top of your game. You’ll see increased reliability, durability and productivity whether you’re working residential, commercial or on sports turf. For every operator, on many terrains, the XT10 delivers the full package.
Drive more business with a new TurnAer™ XT10 Stand-on Aerator – the solution for turf care professionals who want increased profitability with hassle-free design. With zero-turn agility, optional 60-pound seeder attachment, and unique patent-pending Auto Depth Control tine-setting capacity, the XT10 packs a whole lot of punch.
A 23-hp engine gives you plenty of power for the job with a top aerating speed of 7 mph and 30-inch aerating width, making the XT10 capable of covering two acres of turf per hour. The optional Drop Seeder Attachment allows operators to seed and aerate at the same time, increasing productivity by 50% and doubling profit.
The XT10 features brawnier axles that have been rigorously tested against extreme conditions to provide unsurpassed reliability and durability. Flat tires are a thing of the past thanks to new semi-pneumatic front caster wheels.
With the XT10 Turfco focused on what matters most, decreased downtime, extra reliability and longevity, and increased worker productivity. Compared to a traditional walk-behind, the XT10 will triple your productivity on the turf.
- Patent-pending auto-depth control – set it once to get a consistent aeration depth all day long.
- Bigger, stronger axles are 34% stronger built to tackle any job.
- Patent-pending design with chains outside the aeration area won’t clog with soil and debris.
- Powerful 23-hp engine with cyclonic air cleaner means you won’t slow down when aerating.
- New semi-pneumatic front caster wheels make flat tires a thing of the past.
- Highest ground clearance in its class (11in.), clears all standard curbs.
- Zero grease zerks for hassle-free maintenance with easy to access tensioners.
- Optional drop seeder attachment increases profitability when you can aerate and seed in one pass.
- Updated electronic foot-controlled tine switch is easier to clean and maintain than mechanical switches.
- Foot-operated lift-and-lower control on comfortable shock-absorbing platform.