With the unique ability to mow with three, four or five reels, and the durability to master the rigors of the deepest rough, the new HF600 provides a legendary quality of cut. The exclusive combination of the industry’s widest cut and narrowest transport width gives you the ability to mow between bunkers, around trees or down fairways with ease. A comfortable seat and controls mounted on an adjustable armrest make operation easy and efficient. The pairing of unsurpassed quality of cut and the performance to execute a multitude of applications, including scalping, gives the HF600 unrivaled flexibility.
Unbeatable Power: The highest HP and best power to weight ratio in the industry for more productivity during scalping and verticutting.
Unrivaled Flexibility: The capacity to mow with three, four or five reels allows for maximum flexibility on the course. The widest cut of 138-inches and narrowest transport width in the industry, the HF600 increases productivity and efficiency.
Unassailable Strength: Heavy duty components of reels and lift arms are built to stand up to the harshest tasks and terrain.
- Type: Kubota® V2403-CR-TE4 4-cyl, liquid cooled, turbo diesel
- Emission Level: EPA Tier 4 Final – (EU Stage IIIB)
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt (7.6L) capacity, 8.5 fins per inch
- Fuel Capacity: 20.4 gal (77.1 litre)
- Electrical System: 12-volt, input/output controller. 45/60 amp alternator. Overload protection with automotive type fuses.
- Rated Horsepower* (gross): 65.2HP (48.6 kW) @ 2700 rpm
- Mowing: 10mph (12 km/h) variable
- Transport: 15.5 mph (25 km/h) variable
- Reverse: 4 mph (6.4 km/h) variable
- Traction System: Hydrostatic closed loop parallel cross series SureTrac system; variable displacement piston pump; front high torque fixed displacement piston wheel motors; full time auto 4wd forward, on demand in reverse.
- Cutting Unit Drive: Direct drive, bi-directional with relief valve protection in both directions
- Hydraulic System: 13.3 gal (50.2 litre) capacity reservoir, Parker EO-3 technology, 10 micron remote charge filtration, suction screen at tank, oil cooler side by side radiator, diagnostic test ports.
- Hydraulic Cooling: Side by side pressurized hydraulic oil cooler
- Front Tires: 26 x 12-12 tubeless 8 ply
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10-8 tubeless 6 ply
- Parking Brake: Wet parking brakes integrated into wheel motors
- Steering: Q-Amp® Variable rate, hydrostatic powered equal displacement cylinder to rear wheels
- Service Brake: Dynamic through traction system
- 5 x Type: 7.8 in. (197mm) Diameter, 30 in. (762mm) Wide 8 and 11 Knife Floating
- Rollers: 3 in. (76mm) Diameter greasable
- Unit Lift/ Lower: Fingertip operated joysticks for unit lift/lower; cross cut position, hydraulic powered lower for side slopes
- Weight Transfer: On demand electrically operated hydraulic weight transfer system
- Height of Cut: 11-blade 0.35 – 2.125 in. (9 – 54mm), 8-blade 0.5 – 2.125 in. (12.7 – 54mm)
- Overall Cutting Width: 138 in. (3.50m)
- Cutting Capacity: 12.5 ac/hr (5.1 ha/hr) at 10 mph (16.1 kph); 9.3 ac/hr (3.78 ha/hr) at 7.5 mph (12.0 kph); 6.3 ac/hr (2.54 ha/hr) at 5.0 mph (8.0 kph); (10% allowance for overlap)
- Weight: 4215 lbs (1912 kg)
- Length: 122 in. (3.09m) with Cutting Units
- Height: 83 in. (2.11m) ROPS Up; 67 in.(1.70m) ROPS & Units Down
- Transport Width: 75 in. (1.89m) with Cutting Units at 1.2 in. (30mm) height of cut
- Working Width: 148 in. (3.75m) Cutting Units Down
- SureTrac™ 4WD
- Backlap function
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes
- Breakback system on wings
- Electronic cutting unit lock
- Foldable ROPS
- 3.8 in display screen
- Tilt steering wheel
- Easy access hood
- 4 point tie down
- Fully sealed, maintenance free rear axle
- Cruise control
- Adjustable travel speeds
- Advanced onboard engine and electronic diagnostics
- Quick-select manual, auto and creep drive modes
Specifications, while correct at time of printing, may change without notice.