The Jacobsen MH5 tractor-mounted large area reel mower provides a unique, cost-effective alternative to traditional reel mowers. With the ability to mow, verticut or scalp down, the MH5 turns your tractor into a versatile and efficient turf maintenance tool. Achieve excellent ground contour following and productivity with fully floating cutting units and a 135 in. width-of-cut. Each reel is hydraulically driven with enough power and ruggedness to handle even the toughest conditions.
- Simple design for easy operation and maintenance.
- Individually hydraulically controlled reels allows operation of three, four or all five reels to maintain tight spaces or provide added power to each reel for especially tough jobs.
- Maintain peak performance and lower oil temperature in even the hottest of climates with thermally actuated electric fan.
- Reel drive operates in forward for mowing or reverse for easy backlapping.
- Type: Welded and bolted hollow box section frame; cutting cylinder drive control lever for forward and reverse backlapping
- Hydraulic Tank: 22 gal. capacity
- Hydraulic Cooling: Oil cooler with thermally actuated electric fan
- Lift System: Attaches to tractors with category 1 or 2 three point linkage
- Tractor Requirements: Standard 1.38 in. diameter, 6-spline 540 rpm PTO shaft
- Minimum Power: 40 hp; 50 hp recommended
- Length: 44 in.
- Transport Width: 98 in.
- Height: Free Standing: 39 in.
- Weight: 1323 lbs.
- Type: Five 7.8 in. diameter reels with 6 or 8 blades; verticut reels available
- Drive: Hydraulically driven off of tractor PTO
- Width of Cut: 135 in.
- Height of Cut: Floating Head: 0.31 in. to 1.93 in.
- Cutting Performance (area): 10 acres/h at 7.5 mph
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Adjustable screw with height-of-cut indication