The SprayTek XP175 is designed to meet all your spraying needs with precise control. A powerful pump provides ample flow for spraying and agitation and a low-profile tank gives the operator good visibility and the vehicle better handling.
- Available with optional 4WD.
- Advanced tank design – is a low profile impact resistant polyethylene with a 175 gallon (1,136 L) spray capacity for a light footprint for spraying specialized turf. Advanced design reduces chemical waste and agitation to ensure uniform mixture. The agitation is adjustable and can be turned on and off from the operator platform. The low profile design has better visibility and a low center of gravity.
- Control options – from Raven include reliable manual electric system for pressure based spraying, computer control for flow based system, and advance GPS mapping system for reduced chemical cost.
- Robust triangular truss boom – offered in widths of 15 ft. (4.6 m), 18.5 ft. (5.6 m), and 20 ft. (6.1 m) with breakaway protection. The booms are cross-folding for narrow transport width and the tri-tipped nozzles are recessed for protection. Also available with advanced precision control booms with Capstan SharpShooter® technology.
- Powerful Pump – Corrosion resistant stainless steel centrifugal pump provides 64 gpm (242 Lpm) at 60 psi (414 KPa). Equipped with Lifeguard Silicon Carbide seals for increased wear resistance.
- Type: Kubota 972EFI gas, 3-cylinder, 4-cycle, liquid cooled
- Horsepower: 32.5 hp (25.2 kW)
- Torque: 51.6 ft-lbs (70 N-m)
- Air Cleaner: Donaldson dry cartridge type with evacuator valve
- Fuel Capacity: 7.0 gal. (26.5 L) unleaded
- Speed: Maximum speed of 23 mph. Optional 5th gear lock out available
- Clutch: 7.1 in. (180 mm) single disc and pressure plate
- Differential Lock: Electric differential lock on rear axle with momentary engagement switch on dash
- Front Tires: 23 x 10.5 – 14 6-ply Ribbed (2WD); 23 x 10.5 – 14 6-ply Treaded (4WD)
- Rear Tires: 26 x 12 – 14 6-ply Ultra Chevron tread
- Service Brakes: Heavy duty hydraulic four wheel disk brakes with 10.7 in. (272 mm) disk.
- Parking Brake: Hand lever actuated disk brakes on rear wheels.
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Front Suspension: Solid axle with heavy duty multiple leaf springs and shock absorbers
- Rear Suspension: Solid axle with heavy duty multiple leaf springs and shock absorbers
- Length: 164 in. (4.16 m)
- Height: 100 in. (2.54 m) with booms up
- Width: 69 in. (1.75 m) with 15 ft. or 18.5 ft. booms up; 87 in. (2.21 m) with 20 ft. booms up
- Tank: 175 gallon
- Pump: 64 gpm (224 Lpm) at 60 psi maximum flow capacity